help-gnubatch

[help-gnubatch] GNUbatch conference?

From: John M Collins
Subject: [help-gnubatch] GNUbatch conference?
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 17:29:19 +0100

I've had quite a lot of feedback lately, particularly about the possible contents of the next release of GNUbatch, release 2.

I have written most of this (or rather my ideas for this) already and tested and debugged about 75% of what I've written.

I'll put up some documentation over the next few days for people to comment.

I wondered if there would be any interest if I organised a meeting for people involved with GNUbatch to come, meet each other, and talk about the contents of the new release, including all the millions of things I haven't thought about and if possible help to complete, test and write the documentation for the new version?

Please get back to me if you are interested - the venue of the conference would be to suit best the majority of the people coming.

John Collins address@hidden Skype: toadwarbler

xisoftware
Xi Software Ltd www.xisl.com

Tel: +44 (0)1707 886110 (Direct) +44 (0)7958 387247 (Mobile)

Registered in England & Wales Company Number 1977148 VAT: GB 403 9239 64

Trading Address: 3 Mandeville Rise, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL8 7JT, UK
Reg Office: 2 Mill Road, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 8BD, UK