Re: [help-gnubatch] gbch-rr question

From: Michael Moser
Subject: Re: [help-gnubatch] gbch-rr question
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:41:01 -0400

thanks for your reply.  I have gone so far as to set up identical users on both sides (including UID and GID).  This after looking over the source for rbtr.c

I can't help but think that there's something simple I'm missing.  Can I make GB log connection attempts?

[ John - I'm sorry that my first reply went to you instead of the list. ]

Michael Moser
Triton Media, Cincinnati