help-gnucap

[Help-gnucap] Library load

From: Ruben Gomez Antoli
Subject: [Help-gnucap] Library load
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 20:35:28 +0000

Hi all,

A stupid newbie questions here, sorry, but i can't find anything about this in doc and in mail list, sure is due to my incompetence to look for it.

Sorry for my very bad english, too.

And, please cc me, i'm not in the list.

I'm engineering student and i should to do some eda practices. Commonly in my university, students use pspice, but i wan't to use it, because no windows in that machine, and i want to use free tools. I promise to my teacher write a howto about this, perhaps someone use free tool in my university in near future.

My question:

¿how i transform the above lines from pspice format to gnucap?

.LIB library.lib
.PARAM FREQ=60.0Hz

I can't load the library where there are some subcircuits necessary to do simulation.

I try to do:

gnucap>get library

and after:

gnucap> get circuit

but, don't run.

I read the tutorial, and search in manual with no sucess.

Thanks so much in advance.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.

Ps: When i write the howto (in spanish) if you want, i send you, perhaps someone should need and use it.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.