help-gnucap

[Help-gnucap] Re: using a pipe to make gnucap accept input from other pr

From: Hugo Coolens
Subject: [Help-gnucap] Re: using a pipe to make gnucap accept input from other program
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 10:35:56 +0100

al davis wrote:
On Friday 22 December 2006 06:20, Hugo Coolens wrote:

Can anyone here tell me how to accomplish what I'm trying?

Maybe ..

I don't know anything about "makespicefile". Tell us about it and maybe someone can help.

In particular .. What does it do, or claim to do? What does its output look like? (maybe include it in your mail) just how doesn't it work? etc...
makespicefile is just a little bash-script I wrote. It just outputs a regular spice file. I just regret I can't use it with gnucap the way I use it with regular Spice using a pipe:

makespicefile | spice

works but

makespicefile | gnucap

does not work