help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] print command

From: Thiago de Paiva
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] print command
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 18:58:42 -0200

Ok, Al. Thank you very much.

I asked because I use LaTeX to produce my documents and today I need to
trate data with other program (scilab or octave... I don't know how to do it
with gnuplot) before put them in final version.

One off-question: what do you think about set "reply to" to
address@hidden Here, when I press "reply", my answers go only to
person who is asking.