help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] Oscillator Simulation

From: Richard Gipps
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] Oscillator Simulation
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 00:29:33 +1100

Hi,

On 22/09/16 11:31 AM, al davis wrote:

You might want to try the experimental "transient-3" branch, which has
some changes that I hope are improvements in the transient analysis.
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnucap.git

This has been a good example for me to work on step control.  I have
made some refinements to how it handles the first few steps.

I had to put down the work on the oscillator simulation for a while...I recently tried compiling GNUCap for Windows, but it got too hard so I am going to try on my FreeBSD box. I could not find the "transient-3" branch. What version should I be trying?

Richard.