help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] Download never completes, CPU load

From: Markku Tavasti
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Download never completes, CPU load
Date: 14 Nov 2003 05:08:17 +0200

Krista Bennett <address@hidden> writes:

> > my mouth shut. The fact is that situation like this is extremely
> > bad for gnunet publicity, and its amazing that major problems
>
> Clearly... particularly when we're getting more publicity these days, it's
> pretty bad when a working system chooses to become non-working just as a
> larger group decides to try it out.

I think this should be put in gnunet news ASAP, telling to those
people this is not how gnunet behaves when it's ok, now this is bug
which is resolved some day.

> Then again, I also don't know if Christian's been able to reproduce the
> problem.

I just started to test if it still behaves like that. Started
gnunet-gtk, search for 'alien' and start downloading alinesong both
zip and mpeg. Let's see.

--
M. Tavasti /  address@hidden  /   +358-40-5078254