help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] unidexing removed file(or link)

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] unidexing removed file(or link)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 19:35:52 +0200

Hi,

Today, 5 hours, 32 minutes, 40 seconds ago, Krasko Oleksandr wrote:
> is it possible in somewise  to destroy the entrance  file in
> ?ontent(gnunet-unindex), if file   (or link) was before it (for
> carelessnesses) removed ?

It is not possible to remove content from GNUnet, and that's actually
the whole point of censorship-resistant file sharing.  ;-)

However, in practice, if you inserted content that noone else was ever
interested in, it is likely that the data are only available at your
site (correct me if I'm wrong).  In this case, you can safely delete,
well, your local database, and the data are gone with high probability.

Thanks,
Ludovic.