Problem with libxml2

From: Jonathan Hepburn
Subject: Problem with libxml2
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 20:43:30 +1100

Greetings,

I installed libxml2-devel-2.4.0 on my (updated beyond all recognition) Mandrake
7.2 box
the other day before building core.20020301, saw the build, via compile-all, go
without
a visible hitch. I then attempted to start a *.app via a WindowMaker appicon.

Nothing happened.

When I tried again, via a wterm, I got the message

"/usr/GNUstep/Local/Applications/GNUMail.app/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/GNUMail:
 error while loading shared libraries:
/usr/GNUstep/System/Libraries/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/libgnustep-base.so.1:
undefined symbol: xmlGetWarningsDefaultValue

Any ideas would be gratefully received. grepping through the code didn't help
this non-programmer
much, and nor did google.

Thanks in advance,

JH.