Re: gnustep on windows

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: gnustep on windows
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 08:21:29 -0600

Enrico Sersale wrote:

Ok, thank you! With libobjc from CVS base and gui build without problems.
back fails with "GNUmakefile.postamble:31: *** target pattern contains no
`%'. Stop."
But this is less important...

I had fixed that but forgot to commit it. Get the latest CVS now and it should work.

Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you