Thanks and a little kludge...

From: Graham Lee
Subject: Thanks and a little kludge...
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:05:58 +0100 (BST)

Just wanted to thank all of the GuruSteps (! I don't know a word, I make it up)
for helping me get a useful system up-and-running, I've been able to write and
build some of Nicola's tutorials now.  Well, I say "up-and-running"...it
doesn't seem to be able to find libgnustep-base.so.1 (which is in
/usr/GNUstep/System/Libraries/...) until I source $GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES/GNUstep.sh
for a *second* time.  Not a real problem, I just put
. $GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh
sleep 5
. $GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh
in ~/.profile, and everything's fine.  It *is* a little annoying though...
Thanks again for your help,

Graham.
--
Graham Lee