Re: Postscript

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Postscript
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 21:02:32 -0600

José María Ruiz Aguilera wrote:
I see some screenshots with antialiases fonts, are they using xgps backend? How can I change between xgps and xdps?

The xgps backend isn't used anymore, only the 'back' backend, which has an xlib component (formerly xgps) and an xdps component. Don't use xdps. To get antialiasing, do this:

defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSFontAnitalias YES

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you