Introspecting protocols

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Introspecting protocols
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 11:38:36 +0100

Hi!

I am working on a project under MacOSX, and am trying to make it compile under GNUstep. I am currently designing a feature that requires to introspect instance methods defined in a protocol.

I heard that GNU objc runtime is different from Apple objc runtime, which means that I may have to write two different protocol introspection routines.

Does anybody have an idea, or even better, a sample source code, on how to introspect protocol instance methods (and get an NSArray of the declared selectors) in GNUstep ?

TIA,

 -- Sébastien

--
«My friends says we're like the dinosaurs, only we are doing
ourselves in much faster than they ever did.»