asking for help

From: nyap hong
Subject: asking for help
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:54:23 -0800 (PST)

        I encountered the following error while i was
compiling Gworkspace, ProjectCenter, Gorm and some
other gnustep-based program.    (I compiled with this
command: make
GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR="$GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT"
install) My gcc version is 3.2.

plmerge: error while loading shared libraries:
libgnustep-base.so.1: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory

        What should I do to install these programs?