Re: Installing gnustep on Mac OS 10.2.2

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Installing gnustep on Mac OS 10.2.2
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 08:46:46 -0700

Do you mean you installing the entire GNUstep package (which won't work because the gui backend hasn't been ported)? What libraries are you installing? What problems are you having? Have you read http://www.gnustep.org/information/machines_1.html (which is for the previous version, and may or may not be relevant)?