Re: Problems linking libgnustep-base

From: Sebastien Pierre
Subject: Re: Problems linking libgnustep-base
Date: 26 Feb 2003 11:37:06 +0100

Le mer 26/02/2003 à 11:14, Richard Frith-Macdonald a écrit :

> Almost certainly you have not sourced the GNUstep.sh script ... which
> means
> you probably haven't read the HOWTO or other build/install
> instructions, as these
> tell you about it.

I already read the HOW-TO, and the GNUstep.sh was sourced properly (I
even tried with another shell than my current Zsh, which seemed to cause
problems)... I cannot figure out why this error occurs, as I did not
have any problems installing GNUstep on my Debian :/

Anyone who managed to install GNUstep on a RH8.0 without the troubles I
encounter ?

  -- Sebastien