Re: Fail to Install Addresses.app

From: Larry Cow
Subject: Re: Fail to Install Addresses.app
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 11:58:02 +0200

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:07:31 -0700 (PDT)
nyap hong <nyaphong2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

>       I tried to install Addresses.app as a root user, but
> the instalatiobn process returned me thw following
> message:

[...]

>       Do I need to rebuild my gnustep packages?
>       Thanks in advance.

When your using "su" to become root, you need to run GNUstep.sh, because
your root shell doesn't have GNUstep environement variables set.

You should run something like:
. $(GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT)/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh
or add it in your superuser's profile (depending on the shell you use).

--
Larry Cow