gnu CC++ installaltion on Solalris 9.0

From: Marcos
Subject: gnu CC++ installaltion on Solalris 9.0
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 21:48:57 -0500

Hello there

I am new to the GNU project and today I tried to install gnu C on my machine but without much success. I have a Sparc Ultra 10 machine and Solaris 9.0. I also tried to find documentation on the web that could explain that process in a simple manner but without much success. Any help from out there would be greatly appreciated!!! Marcos