Re: addresse in System Domain

From: Jens Jahnke
Subject: Re: addresse in System Domain
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 13:10:15 +0100

Hi,

I had the same problem when packaging a rpm for it.
After some struggeling I simply linked the specific files and it worked.
This is off course a dirty solution.
Just go to .../Applications/AddressManager.app/ and set some symbolic
links to the stuff in
.../Library/Frameworks/AddressView.framework/Versions/A/

regards

jens

--
                Die Ideen sind nicht verantwortlich fuer das,
                     was die Menschen aus ihnen machen.