Re: nstextfieldcell backgroundcolor do not change as expected

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: nstextfieldcell backgroundcolor do not change as expected
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:46:02 +0100

Adam Fedor wrote:
Try asking on discuss-gnustep@gnu.org

For once I don't have the same oppinion as you. This was the right question to ask in this mailing list and this list was the best to ask it. We should try to keep the questions on programming problems of the discussion list. This list already gets overused and we should propagate the different list and their specific purposes.

What Andras should have send, was a full application not just a fragement, that requires you to spend some time to get it compiling and running. To be honest, at first I even did overlook that code fragement at the end of the mail.