DYLD problems

From: Kree Cole-McLaughlin
Subject: DYLD problems
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:12:36 -0800

So I've compiled GNUstep seemingly fine. As I mentioned in a previous thread I had to add '-undefined supress' to the LDFLAGS of some of the tools and apps. But now I want to run things and I am getting wierd runtime errors from dyld. I am sourcing GNUstep.sh and my environment seems to be set up fine, but I have to link libgnustep-base.dylib to /usr/local/lib to get it to work during runtime. And when I try to launch GWorkspace it complains about not finding FSNode.framework and ProjectCenter complains about not finding ProjectCenter.framework. And thoughts about what could be causing this?

Thanks,
Kree