Re: Project Center error while loading shared libraries

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Project Center error while loading shared libraries
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:23:33 -0700

On Jan 31, 2005, at 8:58 AM, Mark Petryk wrote:

The compile seemed to work fine, and I've checked the library paths, but I'm still getting this error.

[mark@mhs1 ProjectCenter-0.4.2]$ openapp ProjectCenter.app
/home/mark/Projects/gnustep/ProjectCenter-0.4.2/ProjectCenter.app/ ProjectCenter: error while loading shared libraries: libProjectCenter.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

You probably need to install ProjectCenter before you can use it, so the library is in the standard library path.