gcc command works, GnuStep makefile fails

From: Sergei Gnezdov
Subject: gcc command works, GnuStep makefile fails
Date: 27 Mar 2005 11:22:22 GMT

The following command compiles a simple Hello world program (yes, I
want to include mysql):

gcc Source.m -lobjc -lpthread -lmysqlclient -lz -L/usr/local/lib/mysql

The following GNUmakefile compiles the same file, but application
crashes.  It started to crash, when I added mysql to GNUmakefile:

-----
include ${GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES}/common.make

ADDITIONAL_OBJCFLAGS= -Wno-import -Wall

TOOL_NAME = app
app_OBJC_FILES = Source.m
app_INCLUDE_DIRS = -I/usr/local/include/mysql
app_TOOL_LIBS = -lecgi -lmysqlclient -lz
app_LIB_DIRS = -L/usr/local/lib/mysql

include ${GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES}/tool.make
-----

Error message:

Bus error (core dumped)

Another problem is that I have no clue what kind of command line
GNUmakefile generates.