Re: How to start ProjectCenter?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: How to start ProjectCenter?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:51:37 -0600

Some of these documents might be helpful:

http://gnustep.made-it.com/

On May 19, 2005, at 10:16 AM, Thomas Gagne wrote:

Ok. I found ProjectCenter and it seemd to compile on my laptop. How do I start it? In fact, there's very little documentation I've found about starting any GNUstep application. Does the doc assume everyone has worked on a NeXT or is somehow already familiar with GWorkSpace (I'm not sure how that's supposed to be used either).

Thomas Gagne wrote:
Is there an IDE? How do I start it from a shell on Linux having downloaded the RPMs from the website?