Re: porting code that uses NSSocketPort

From: Morgan Giddings
Subject: Re: porting code that uses NSSocketPort
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:08:13 -0400

I am not at all clear how using an NSFileHandle would help.

I have a DO based, client/server app where there can be up to 20 or more distributed processes (servers) on a cluster/grid, each talking to the "client" to perform processing and return results. There is extensive interaction (method invocation) between these objects on the disparate machines and the client.

Is that really something that can be done with NSFileHandle?

Morgan