current _user_ documentation?

From: Kristian Rink
Subject: current _user_ documentation?
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:36:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I hardly dare to ask, but after some time of playing around with GNUstep, I am
more or less thinking whether there is any source of more user-related
_current_ documentation on GNUstep? In example, I am still sort of trying to
assign applications to file types within gworkspace; the documentation that
comes with gworkspace or GNUstep in itself didn't prove to be that helpful,
neither did google.

So... can anyone recommend any sources, or am I into trial-and-error about
things like that? :)

TIA and bye,
Kris