Re: nib2gmodel

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: nib2gmodel
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:28:12 -0700

On Jan 23, 2006, at 1:08 PM, Guilhem BONNEFILLE wrote:

Hi,

Where can I find precompiled/packged nib2gmodel tool?
I wish to port an application made by an OSX developper, but I'm running
exclusively under Linux. The other is ready to port the nib files, but
he wish a precompiled version of nib2gmodel.

There's a version at ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/binaries/macosx

it's a tad old, though, so it might not convert everything properly. I'll try to put an updated version there.