Re: Image map calibration

From: Guilhem BONNEFILLE
Subject: Re: Image map calibration
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:45:20 +0100

Yeah !!! I've made my first application: I've got a window with an
ImageView that says "Clicked!" when I click on it.
Ok, it's not so great, but it is my really first application without
copying-pasting tutorial.

Once again, feel free to help me designing what should be in main
window, what should be in panel and what should be in inspector. I've
some difficulties to decide what goes where.