Canvas framework

From: Guilhem BONNEFILLE
Subject: Canvas framework
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 08:37:28 +0100

Hi,

For my first application is an image as background and some reference
points. I wish to allow the user selecting, moving, erasing easily these
points.

Is there any canvas framework on GNUStep? By canvas, I mean a framework
that assume the management of the graphical objects: I give it graphical
object, with coords and layer level, and it called me back when an
object is selected, moved...

I've looked for such thing on internet with "canvas" keyword, but it is
unsuccessful.

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- #UIN: 15146515 JID: guyou@im.apinc.org MSN: