Gorm won't start with gnustep-base-0.12.0

From: Fabian Borschel
Subject: Gorm won't start with gnustep-base-0.12.0
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:55:53 +0200

Hi Steppers,

first of all I want to thank you for all the great work you did!
With the last update of gnustep-base to 0.12.0 I can't get Gorm to work.
It always fails to start with the error message

"/usr/GNUstep/Local/Applications/Gorm.app/Gorm: error while loading shared libraries: libgnustep-base.so.1.11: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I even tried the svn-version and I get the same error.
Can anyone else reproduce this error?

Best regards,
Fabian