Re: installing gnustep-base fails on openbsd (cannot find ffcall)

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: installing gnustep-base fails on openbsd (cannot find ffcall)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:49:13 -0000

Hi,

I have gcc-4.0-20050804 and
gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-unknown-openbsd3.8/3.3.5/specs
Configured with:
Thread model: single
gcc version 3.3.5 (propolice)

the first is installed from ports, the latter is the gcc from openbsd.

installed. I fails with both, I started InstallGNUstep with following
commands:
CC=egcc MAKE=gmake ./InstallGNUstep
MAKE ./InstallGNUstep

Sebastian

Sebastian Reitenbach <itlistuser@rapideye.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have running opengroupware.org on openbsd now for more than half a year.
But

http://documents.made-it.com/GNUstep/buildguide.html#FOREIGN.FUNCTION.INTERFACES