Re: pl2link error while installing application? [MacOS problem]

From: Daniel J Farrell
Subject: Re: pl2link error while installing application? [MacOS problem]
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 23:28:06 +0100

Hi Fred,

Yeah it's kind of encouraging! Now after running X11 (I assume all I have to do is open the X11 terminal) first I get a message saying:

fatal error: could not open display localhost0:0:0

So should be a simple case of just setting this correctly. I haven't been able to find what to set this too for mac os; any ideas?

Dan.