Re: Gorm is not creating Connections

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: Gorm is not creating Connections
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:53:44 +0100

On 8/25/06, Sebastian Reitenbach <itlistuser@rapideye.de> wrote:
Hi,

I try to follow the SimpleApp tutorial. I have a window, with a text and
button box. I instantiated the new class, and created the outlet and action.
When I then try to drag n drop (with pressed Ctrl) the MyController Class to
the text item in the Window () I see the red round T appearing in the lower
left corner of the text box. The inspector changes to the Connections view,
but has not the expexcted functionality to configure the connection but shows
me only "Not Applicable".

I think this must be another misunderstanding of myself how Gorm works.

Any hint what I am missing?

Well, it seems that you're doing the correct thing from your
description... perhaps try to select (click on it) the instance class
before dragging, if that wasn't the case.

Also, have a look to some of the gnustep videos to see more recent tutorials:
http://xdev.org/gnustep/
and http://home.gna.org/pmanager/videos.html

--
Nicolas Roard
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly