Character class

From: Michael Thaler
Subject: Character class
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:26:11 +0200

I am trying to write a scientific calculator for GNUstep. The calculator should use a parser to parse formulars. For the parser I need a character class that has methods like IsDigit, IsLetter, IsWhitespace. I briefly looked at the gnustep-base documentation and couldn't find any. Is there a character class or do I have to write it myself?

Thanks for tips,