Re: Static GNUstep libraries build on ubuntu

From: dhusubali
Subject: Re: Static GNUstep libraries build on ubuntu
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 18:46:27 -0800 (PST)

Thanks a LOT! Do you think that this is a problem for upgrading GNUstep
itself or that's a problem from GCC compiler. Somehow we feel like that
newest GCC has some problem in linking. Does any one else facing this
problem with latest GCC. I thought of trying compilation Static GNUstep
again on a older GCC.
Thanks again.