Re: Static GNUstep libraries build on ubuntu

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Static GNUstep libraries build on ubuntu
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:57:29 -0700

Actually I had just assumed it would be hard more due to the fact that most gcc builds are geared towards shared builds now. If you have done it in the recent past, then there is nothing different about GNUstep that should change this. I haven't tried it for over 10 years so I can't really give any other input.

FYI  help-gnustep is a seldom used list.  You should try discuss-gnustep