"make.exe has stopped working" in ProjectCenter

From: Miika Tammi
Subject: "make.exe has stopped working" in ProjectCenter
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 22:42:06 +0200

Hi,

I installed the GNUstep Windows installer based on the instructions on
http://www.gnustep.org/experience/Windows.html (unstable versions).
Then I compiled the ProjectCenter 0.6.0 and executed it. I'm trying to
compile some simple example in ProjectCenter, but even 'clean' target
gives a failure "make.exe has stopped working". I checked that the
make in Prefences is pointing to the same make.exe that I'm using in
MinGW shell (C:\GNUstep\msys\1.0\bin\make.exe).

In the Project Build screen there is ":dup: dup(some disk file)
failed, handle 2B, Win32 error 87".

My environment is Windows 7.

gnustep-msys-system-0.27.0-setup.exe
gnustep-core-0.27.0-setup.exe