Substituting particular Cocoa classes

From: Daniel Brajkovic
Subject: Substituting particular Cocoa classes
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:05:04 -0500

I want to substitute certain Cocoa classes, in particular, those related to
distributed objects ("DO"), with GnuStep classes. How do I do that?

Secondly, and this probably has the same answer as the first question. I want
to include certain GnuStep classes into a iOS app, again those related to DO.
iOS does not have DO functionality but I want to include for a particular app I
would like to develop. Is that possible?