Re: NSImage problem

From: gusborsa
Subject: Re: NSImage problem
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:09:25 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Ivan, I was following yours advices:

1) I made sure that the image was in the app's resources directory (through
the Gnumakefile).
2) The NSBundle is a very nice class, but the results were the same, the
NSImage pointer returned by the alloc method was NULL.
3) the same result instansiating the image using imageNamed.

I appreciate your help.