Re: NSImage problem

From: gusborsa
Subject: Re: NSImage problem
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:54:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Fred, your are right, the imageUnfilteredFileTypes method returns the
following types: tiff, tif, pnm, ppm, jpeg, jpg, icns, w32vsr. The code
works OK with a jpeg image but I need the image in png format. I'm a c++
programmer and i'm not sure what steps should I follow. Remember i work on
WinXP. I downloaded the libpng setup (libpng 1.2.37) from sourceforge and I
installed it (In the default installation directory) but the problem
continues.

Thanks,