Re: Install GNUStep on Ubuntu 16

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Install GNUStep on Ubuntu 16
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 15:23:17 +0000

Probably installed in /usr/local/lib/GNUstep/Libraries. Not sure.

cd /usr/local/lib/GNUstep
find . | grep libGormCore

Once found, take the **DIRECTORY** where it lives and do something similar to:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/local/lib/GNUstep/Library:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}"

then start gorm.

sent from phone