help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] How to turn off optimization

From: Scott Bronson
Subject: [Help-gnutls] How to turn off optimization
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 03:05:53 -0800

I want to compile gnutls without any compiler optimizations.  How do I do
this?

There's no parameter to control optimization in the configuration file
Deleteing the 3 occurrences of O2 from the config file doesn't work.
./configure CFLAGS=-O0 doesn't work (it appends -O2 after -O0).
CFLAGS=-O0 ./configure doesn't work.
./configure --disable-optimization doesn't work.
... etc.

I'm out of ideas.  Can anyone give me a hint?  Thanks,

    - Scott