help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] Re: no 1.2.1 mentioned on the site!

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: [Help-gnutls] Re: no 1.2.1 mentioned on the site!
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:04:42 +0200

Daniel Stenberg <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi
>
> I learned that GnuTLS 1.2.1 has been released. I find no mentioning of this
> at
> all on the gnu.org web site. Even the news page only says 1.2.0 on the top...

Hi!  Thanks for noticing.  It appears as if the 1.2.1 announcement
didn't make it to the gnutls-dev list, where it is usually announced.
The post is available via gmane.org, where I read this list, but I
suppose that's because of their cross-posting automagic.  (It was
posted to address@hidden and to gnutls-dev.)

I have re-sent the announcement, and updated the web page.  I suppose
I'll post release announcements to this list as well in the future.

Thanks,
Simon