help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] Re: 1.2.9 release candidate

From: Daniel Stenberg
Subject: [Help-gnutls] Re: 1.2.9 release candidate
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:42:17 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005, Simon Josefsson wrote:

Sorry, but then I'm lost. Can you then please enlighten me what I would need to do to verify that certificate with GnuTLS 1.2.9?

Nothing. It work by default. See an earlier reply from me, which included output from gnutls-cli with successful verification.

Oh. Sorry, I thought that was achieved with a similar approach in the code.

Clearer now. Thanks!

--
         -=- Daniel Stenberg -=- http://daniel.haxx.se -=-