help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] Re: gnutls with pgp

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: [Help-gnutls] Re: gnutls with pgp
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 17:10:21 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> I want to build the following scenario (with gnutls)
> One archtecture client-server (in lan)... when client open the connection with
> server, it be used  TLS with autentication PGP-based.
> It is possible to start from ex-serv-anon and ex-client1. isn't it?
> There is some reference on this mechanism? (this is gnutls mechanism)

Yes, you should be able to start from those two examples and make that
work.  For testing, you should even be able to create that
configuration using the command line tools gnutls-cli and gnutls-serv.
That may be simpler to start with.

I'm not sure what you mean by a reference, but the manual should
contain the necessary documentation.  You'll need to modify the code
to suite your needs, of course.  Don't forget to look at src/cli.c and
src/serv.c (the source code to gnutls-cli and gnutls-serv) for more
hints, they are slightly more capable than the example code.

/Simon