help-gnutls

Re: Oracle Weblogic 10.3 + gnutls-cli = A TLS fatal...

From: Michael Meyer
Subject: Re: Oracle Weblogic 10.3 + gnutls-cli = A TLS fatal...
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:12:14 +0100

*** Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Michael Meyer <address@hidden> writes:

> > I did. ;) If even one option is away, it no longer works.
>
> Wow.  Then it is the most broken TLS server I've heard of so far.  I
> wonder what TLS stack that is...

No Idea. I can do any test you suggested.

> > Anybody interested to help? ;)
>
> I'll certainly try to help by answering questions.  Anything in
> particular you need help with?

I'm not a C-developer, just a plugin-writer. But you can see my
Bug-Report at

http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1278&group_id=29&atid=220

I think that one of our developers will subscribe to this list and can
provide more specific questions. I can't, i have only less knowledge in C.

Micha