help-gnutls

Re: how to send arbitrary data in supplemental data message

From: Carolin Latze
Subject: Re: how to send arbitrary data in supplemental data message
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 16:45:21 +0200

Thanks a lot!!!! Works now.

Carolin

On 05/31/2010 05:43 PM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
Carolin Latze wrote:

Here is the trouble maker:
  _gnutls_buffer_append(buf,
                 session->security_parameters.extensions.aik_sent->data,
                 (uint8_t)
session->security_parameters.extensions.aik_sent->size);

Remove the cast (uint8_t) to solve the issue. You're are effectively
doing a (mod 256) to the data size.

regards,
Nikos

Hi Nikos,