help-gplusplus

G++ standard includes.

From: Giuseppe Sarno
Subject: G++ standard includes.
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:23:39 -0000

Hi,

I'm currently using gcc 3.0.1 on a solaris 8 machine.
I'm currently having problems because I'm using a third party software which has got his own version of the c++ standard libraries whit his own includes.

For example they both has got an "iostream" include file.

I was wandering whether there is a way to tell the compiler to look for the third party includes before his own built-in include files.

could you please help me ?