help-gplusplus

From: Philippe Boland
Subject: >-)°> DIGIT WORLD CONTEST International Herald
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:29:49 +0200

Digit World Contest for Artistic and Cultural Heritage If for any reason, you
are unable to open the present email, please go to
http://www.tutytam.org/contest/en/actualidad.php in order to download the html
version.
Version en français : http://www.tutytam.org/contest/fr/actualidad.php
Versión en español : http://www.tutytam.org/contest/es/actualidad.php

                  DIGIT WORLD CONTEST for Internet sites, in the sector of
conservation, promotion and defence of cultural and/or artistic heritage.

                   NEWS
                   ON-LINE VOTE
                   ACCESS CODE
                     ATTRIBUTION

                   Participant Web sites
                   Jury

                   Presentation
                   Rules of the contest
                   Registration

                   Press corner
                   Contact
                   To send this page to
                     a friend

                 July 23, 2004

                        DWC - Digit World Contest

                        The web sites in competition are still currently under
evaluation. In order to make the Digit World Contest's evaluation system
perfectly clear for all, we have sent attached the official evaluation grid. On
this document you will find all the questions to which the members of the Jury
have to answer in order to evaluate a contestant web site. Paradoxically
enough, the Digit World Contest is not whatsoever lacking of competitors web
sites but of members of the jury. That is why we are still seeking valuable
volunteers to endorse this responsibility in order to finish to evaluate all
the contestant web sites.
                         http://www.tutytam.org/contest/en/voto-form.php

                        VPE - Virtual Planetary Exhibition

                        Everything goes perfectly well and we are even a little
bit ahead of schedule. We currently constitute the different committees which
will be needed to organise the all event at every scales.
                        http://exhibition.tutytam.org

                        UNESCO United Nations Education and Science Organisation

                        The DigiArts Program of the UNESCO which has honoured
us with its support to the DWC has communicated a call for participation that
we are more than happy to display. We would really appreciate if every one of
you would relay this information within your own network:
                        International Competition - Call for Participation

                        The digitalization of the intangible heritage
                        Nabi Center (Seoul) in cooperation with UNESCO and
AVICOM.
                        http://www.nabi.or.kr/heritage
                         Call for Participation (English, Français, Español)

            Important notices

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact
us; we will be honoured to answer any question you may ask.

Philippe Boland, VPE General Commissioner

philippe@tutytam.org

http://exhibition.tutytam.org

Club TIP

54. Avenue Secretan 75019 Paris (France)

Tel: + 33(1) 40 40 14 14

Should you want to not receive anymore information and message from us:
remove@tutytam.org

N° Declaration CNIL 799523
The tutytam.org server has migrated. Hence some requests for withdrawal or
addition could have been lost. If this have occurred and caused any trouble, we
are sorry. Before long the service will be automated in order to avoid
withdrawal or addition due to virus or incivility.

JPEG image

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image