help-gplusplus

Re: Implement own Pragma ?

From: Jan van Mastbergen
Subject: Re: Implement own Pragma ?
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:14:51 +0100

Ehh, no direct experience here but you seem to be looking for inline
assembly using the asm keyword, not a pragma. Should look something like
this:

extern function_name();               // Your assembly routine
void caller()
{
   asm {
     push arg                                 /* prepare call stack */
     call function_name;                 /* call routine */
     pop                                        /* cleanup if your routine
doesn't */
  }
}

Hth, Jan